The Africa Christian Fellowship is a registered Charity in the the United Kingdom and Ireland.
You are welcome to the Africa Christian Fellowship website. We are a registered Charity in the United Kingdom and Ireland.
The Africa Christian Fellowship (ACF UK & Eire) is an interdenominational Christian organisation that was founded in 1969 by a group of African students who were living in London. Since then several branches of the Fellowship have been established in towns and cities across the UK including Poole Coventry, London and Reading. In some cities, the Fellowship is known as the Afro Caribbean Christian Fellowship to reflect the members varied backgrounds.The main activities of the branches involve bible study, prayer, praise, worship, and social effects promoting evangelism plus focusing on the needs and advancement of its members and the local community as well as support Health, Poverty and Relief projects in Africa
The Fellowship shall advance the Christian faith by promoting the spiritual, physical and social well being of its members, the local community and the wider world.
We implement our vision through the following mission objectives:
• Collaborate with local churches and other Christian organisations for the extension of the gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ; work jointly or cooperate traitorously
• Provide support for Christian outreaches and relief for victims of natural disasters, wars and socio-economic problems in Africa, the Caribbean and other parts of the world through the Africa Relief Appeal Foundation (ARAF) and similar initiatives
• Introduce people to the gospel and ensure that those who already know the Lord continue to serve Him.
• Provide a forum where the unique gifts and talents of Christians are recognised and developed for proper deployment in the service of the Lord in Churches and in the community at large;
• Impart the ACF vision and values into the youth and children to equip them to serve their generation.
What we believe
1. The unity of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit in the Godhead;
2. The sovereignty of God in creation, revelation, redemption, final judgment and eternity in heaven or hell.
3. The divine inspiration and infallibility of the Holy Scripture as originally given, and its supreme authority in all matters of faith and conduct;
4. The universal sinfulness and guilt of human nature since the fall, rendering man subject to God’s wrath and condemnation.
5. The full deity of the Lord Jesus Christ, the incarnate Son of God; His virgin birth and His real and sinless humanity, His death on the cross, His bodily resurrection and His present reign in heaven and earth.
6. Redemption from guilt and the penalty and power of sin only through the sacrificial death, once and for all time of our Representative and Substitute, Jesus Christ, the only mediator between God and man.
7. Justification as God’s act of undeserved mercy, in which the sinner is pardoned for all sins, and accepted as righteous in God’s sight, only because of the righteousness of Christ imputed to him, this justification being received by faith alone.
8. The need for the Holy Spirit to make the work of Christ effective to the individual sinner, granting him repentance toward God and faith in Jesus Christ
9. The indwelling of the Holy Spirit in all those thus regenerated, producing in them an increasing likeness to Christ in character and behaviour, and empowering them for their witness in the world.
10. The one holy universal Church, which is the Body of Christ, and to which all true believers belong.
11. The future bodily return of the Lord Jesus Christ, who will judge all men, executing God’s just condemnation on the unrepentant and receiving the redeemed to eternal glory.